The Vermont Farmhouse Jr. exudes a true New England feel with shuttered windows, raised panel door and delightful porch with gingerbread trim. A gabled wall adds charm to the 3/8" thick milled clapboard exterior walls, while upper floors are 3/8" thick and the height from floor to ceiling is 9". The grooved sidewalls, step-by-step instructions and detailed drawings simplify assembly.
Dimensions: 24 1/4" W x 17 5/8" D x 29 3/8" H
This kit includes:
- Precut exterior walls (3/8"" Milled Plywood or MDF)
- Precut floors, roof and interior walls
- Gingerbread trim (1/8" thick)
- Fully assembled railings and front door (with interior trim)
- Expertly molded railings and porch posts
- Raised panel shutters
- Flower boxes
- Detailed staircase
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- Furniture, accessories, glue, paint, tools or landscaping.
- Colonial Junior Addition Kit
- Junior Conservatory Addition
- Circular Staircase Upgrade
- Junior Interior Finishing Kit
Hammer, Fine Toothed Saw, Glues, Utility Knife, Masking Tape, Sandpaper: 100 and 320 grit, Paints, Paint Brushes, Ruler, Square, 3/4" or 1" Brads
Finished product not for use by children under 3.