The 1/2 inch scale New England Lighthouse dollhouse kit is amazingly realistic. The beacon really blinks! This adorable dollhouse is a conversation starter.
Bring the charm of the New England coast to your home with this stunning lighthouse miniature. Most notable of the kit's features is the working glass prism light. Screw in one of the included 25 watt candelabra bulb and light up your miniature setting. The lighthouse offers solid construction including 3/8" inch thick milled clapboard. With grooved sidewalls, the kits comes together in a single step. The exterior walls have been constructed for durability with 3/8" thick milled clapboard and the grooved sidewalls are guaranteed to fit and offer an easy, one-step assembly. Simply line up your glue and paint. Optional Keeper's House shown in photo is sold separately.
The 1/2 inch scale New England Lighthouse Dollhouse Classic Features Include:
- Complete Kit includes everything you need to finish as shown*
- Precision Workmanship - engineered parts pre-cut to really work**
- Sturdy Construction features 3/8 inch thick milled clapboard exterior walls and grooved sidewalls for easy, one-step assembly, guaranteed fit and durability
- Precut floor, roof and interior walls (3/8" Smooth MDF) and upper floors
- Precut exterior walls (3/8" Milled MDF)
- Fully Assembled railings
- Assembled front door with interior trim
- Window kits include interior trim
- Accepts up to a 25 watt candelabra bulb
- Glass Prism light fixture
- Pre-assembled ladder
- Pre-wired electrical system plugs directly into a standard wall outlet (no transformers required)
- Unique wraparound staircases
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- 10 7/8"W x 8"D x 22"H
- 3 Rooms
- Lighthouse is shown with the 1/2 inch scale Keeper's House dollhouse kit - Item# HM9601 (each unit is sold separately)
* Paint, glue, curtains and any landscaping or furnishings are not included.
** Gingerbread (if used) and Trim Strips are supplied in easy to cut lengths.
All dimensions listed on this website indicate the overall dimensions of each dollhouse including items that protrude, such as porches and roof cresting.
Our product is recommended for adult hobbyist and children ages 13 and up.