The Shelburne Dollhouse is one that any miniaturist or hobbyist would be delighted to add to their collection. This extraordinary home features 14 rooms with a 9 7/16" floor to ceiling height, two 45 degree dormers and two side additions with beautifully detailed bay windows. The moveable room dividers allow for varied use of the interior spaces, while the 3/8" thick upper floors and 3/8" thick exterior walls provide durability. Other features include grooved sidewalls, engineered pre-cut parts, step-by-step instructions and detailed drawings for easy assembly.
Dimensions: 55" W x 23" D x 32" H
This kit includes:
- Precut walls, floors and roof
- Pre-assembled windows and doors
- Durable gingerbread trim
- Wooden shingles
- Expertly molded railings and porch posts
- 2 45 Degree Dormers (shown)
- 30" Gingerbread Porch (shown)
- 2 Colonial Additions - 5008 (shown)
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- Furniture, accessories, glue, paint, tools or landscaping.
- Louvered Shutters
- Circular Staircase Upgrade
Hammer, Glues, Masking Tape, Sandpaper: 100 and 320 grit, Paints, Paint Brushes, Ruler, 3/4" or 1" Brads