This 20th century chapel has been faithfully rendered with stained glass overlays that highlight the architectural details of the windows and a beautifully detailed steeple with working bell.
The sanctuary features a pulpit, altar and six pews which are surrounded by durable 3/8 thick milled clapboard walls. Engineered with precut parts and grooved sidewalls that are guaranteed to be durable and to fit.
Dimensions: 27" W x 20" D x 46" H
This kit includes:
- Precut exterior walls (3/8" Milled MDF)
- Precut floor and roof (3/8" thick)
- Detailed steeple with working bell
- 6 pews
- Altar and pulpit
- Stained glass overlays for the windows
- Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings
- Furniture, accessories, glue, paint, tools or landscaping.
Hammer, Fine Toothed Saw, Glues, Utility Knife, Masking Tape, Sandpaper: 100 and 320 grit, Paints, Paint Brushes, Ruler, Elastic Bands
Finished product not for use by children under 6.